Thursday, March 17, 2005

funny story, that...

well, i guess my fears were rather unfounded. or not, but not quite what i had anticipated. so dating tweak, i guess we'll see how that goes. he reminds me so much of tom, but then jon reminded me of aaron and he never hit me, so maybe my instincts just suck. but i am doing much better. i am happy. (except for the-rapy) apparently i'm not allowed to just be fucking happy around my father, i am always doing something wrong or around the wrong people. like it would be any better with his friends. *cough, andrew!, cough*
but no matter, i don't have to see him until next week. and i am happy because i have angel. my wonderful angel who makes me smile, makes me cry, makes me so happy that it's all okay now. (i'm not on drugs, i swear! i'm just hyper. hyper hyper hyper hyper hyper hyper hyper hyper hyper hyper hyper hyper hyper hyper) yay!!
but life really is getting to be okay, and for the parts of it that aren't, FUCK THEM!!!
i am going to fucking be happy.

1 comment:

hannah said...

yes, damn those fucking people!