Saturday, April 02, 2005

it's been a while, and it still shall be

i am aware that i have not updated in a really fucking long time, or commented or been active on the computer at all. for that i am sorry. things are very well with tweak and about normal with the rest of the people who comprise my day-to-day life.
i have found during the past (insert amount of time since last computer activity), that i prefer to keep my conversations direct and my journals with me to continually review and add to. so i am sorry if this was a convenient way for you to look into my head that you no longer have, but feel free to call me if you want to talk and ask me any questions if you liked the view. so i love you all, and the number to reach me you should damn well fucking know!
good luck in all endeavors, and i hope to talk to you soon.
- hannah
*i feel the cold wind blowing beneath my wings*

No comments: