Tuesday, April 03, 2007

tattoo progress

please don't kill me, i know it's been a damn long time since me saying the tat was almost done. when i went on friday to finish it, there was a rush in the shop from the time i got there until an hour and a half after they closed and i do not want a tired tattoo artist anywhere near me.
but, for all the waiting and lamaze breathing, IT IS DONE!!!!
i can't post the pics until probably tomorrow, but for the love of god, it is finished. and it is lovely.

tangent - i went to the gas station today to get a carton fo smokes as tip for my artist, and spent a while talking to the nice smoke-tanned and skinnied woman behind the counter. i showed her mine and she showed me hers, and we started talking about the shops in town. there are two main tattoo shops in bloomington/normal (by main i mean they don't have to advertize on TV for clients), and alas, my shop is moving. only a few hours south, but that means that the only shop in town now (or very soon) is run by a short creepy guy with too many neck tattoos and an unhealthy interest in body modifcation and scarification.
as i came to that realozation i thought to myself "that's just scary".

3 comments:

Mustafa Şenalp said...

I like your site very much. Thanks for your interest. Have a good day

~d said...

scarification. Jeez, haven't even THOUGHT about that wonderful art (sic) in a while!
VERY anxious to see your tat!!

GO HANNAH!
WOOOO!!

wallycrawler said...

OK it's time for the revel .

I know it will look cool .