Tuesday, February 15, 2005

what a fuckin' day

i'm not really planning on keeping this up, i mostly made it to be able to communicate with a close friend who is smart enough to stay the hell away from xanga. but it's just been a shitty day. i'm so tired, i feel almost dead. i wonder if beind dead would b easier. i wouldn't have to deal with:
- jon maybe hating me maybe not caring
- my father thinking i'm a slut/liar/pain in the ass/ his drinking buddy/i want to hear about his love life
- stevie caring about me and me not knowing what the hell to do
- writing my fucking junior research paper
- what college i'm going to
- the problems of all of my friends that really don't have problems

- losing my mind

i kinda wish i were dead. would i be as tired? would it hurt as much?

me
*a song for the broken hearted, a silent prayer for faith departed*

No comments: