Wednesday, February 16, 2005

grrr

most excruciatingly angry and frustrated and most of all hurt. the thing was originally something i said when amanda asked me if i was going to go out with steve. i was hyper and replied "yeah, i'll probably go out with stevie for a month or so, then maybe fuck jason, and then go out with jon again." i didn't mean it and i wouldn't do something like that.
i talked to jon a tried to explain it, but i was amazed to find that anna and amanda told him that i had said that seriously. i don't know what they are doing, but i'm surprised and very hurt by it. i thought that they were my friends, and doing this hurt jon as well as me. (very not cool)
it would seem that everyone now thinks that i'm a slut. but i wouldn't do that, i have the only key to my pants and it's not for rent.
so now i don't want to talk to them, for fear of having another joke turned into something to hurt everyone. but on the bright side jon and i talked and it would seem that things are gonna get better.
grrr...freakin' people!

*post not meant to lash out at you, i'm just really grr about this whole thing.

1 comment:

hannah said...

angel, honey, i love you so much. i'm happy that you're happy that i'm happy...
and i really appreciate you asking me what happened instead of assuming, it makes me feel safer to have someone who wants my input.
^_^