Thursday, May 25, 2006

ihop romance

he and i met months ago at denny's, i upended my drink in his lap. they still serve me in a sippy cup. we started talking at a party. he was drunk when i got there, i caught up quick. we got along, made each other laugh, and could talk for hours without realizing it. we started hanging out a ihop together frequently.

i came back from the bathroom
so he asked me if we were dating.

really, what did you say?

i said i didn't know, i didn't think so. not yet

oh. well, how do we get from where we are to there?

i believe i ask you "will you go out with me" and you say "yes"

ah.

so, i'll ask. will you go out with me?

of course!
we kissed


i am so happy with him. last night, we drove for hours, talking about everything from exes and sex to drug history to likes and dislikes to families and jobs. it's great.

*redefining 10 every day*

2 comments:

wallycrawler said...

"IHOP" ? I told ya before "Waffle House" is much better ! And "Denny's" ? That's not even as good as the "IHOP" ! Don'tcha ever listen ?

Hope your happy kid !

hannah said...

nope, but not listening works for me. *happy/giddy*