Friday, February 17, 2006

as the days drift by
slowly,
blurring together
i think i'm falling into a sea of apathy.

i have a hard time remembering what day it is these days. my only reminder is my meds, and sometimes my work schedule. graduating really fucked my social and temporal equilibrium. the bastards are making life hard even after i have left!

and i seem to be writing bad poetry. oh crap! i've gone emo!
someone please put me out of my misery!!!
(way too much sugar and sex)

i really do miss the time and inspiration i used to have to write. i'm happy now, being with dessi, but being happy has killed my ability to write well. i'm glad about the current situation, but i wish i could put out the stuff i used to, i think i was really good.
i guess i just have to resolve to set aside time to sit down and write, and hope something good comes out.

me

3 comments:

wallycrawler said...

Yes you were VERY GOOD ! That will come back don't worry !

Ya can't have tooo much sugar .

I have never had tooo much sex !

Except that time in Tijuana .

hannah said...

that's a story i'd love to hear. i think. as long as there were'nt too many details.
yeah, people tell me that this relationship is all for lust, that it won't last. i say that for a nymph, lust is all i need.
but god, it's so nice to have love and be reciprocated again.

Broken Vings said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.