Sunday, January 20, 2008

new news

well, it has been an eventful week, starting school, going back home for a late chirstmas celebration, dealing with the hecticness of the house...
mottie is dead. he passed about a week after we got him, from being so sick.
school is gonna be interesting, and busy and crazy. so i won't be around much. and (shame) i got a myspace, so that's also screaming for attention.
wish me luck this semester, with a class load of sciences and long courses, i'm gonna need it.

take care for now, ya'll!

5 comments:

Steph said...

Good luck sweetie.

wallycrawler said...

Good luck at school and have fun!

zydeco fish said...

Good luck.

Unknown said...

myspace.com/redheadedtroll

I sound like spammer but I just found you and you excite me so spam I shall.

(Post scriptum: Joss Whedon is a god.)

Toby said...

Good luck seems kind-a trite.