Tuesday, May 29, 2007

summer news

so i'm home for the summer, and working my ass off in an attempt to horde money for the future. working ass off really means telling my manager that i'll work 50 hours if she'll give me them. so i'm pulling about 1 close to open shift per week and busting my ass to clean up and organize my new department while still harrassing customers because despite the need to pull stock and clean/face everything, i need to check someone out every 15 minutes.
i remember how much i hate the fucking mouthbreathers in my town.

other than that, spending time with my sis and the baby, who is now walking and starting to talk.

trigger and i are doing well, he's still having a hard time quitting smoking, and we've had one huge fight where i walked the mile and a half home, causing a huge scene and cussing him out, and he has broken his face already, hairline fractured his occipital bone (lower part of eye socket).

but we're well and happy, and i probably won't be writing or commenting or posting much because it's hard to find time. so i'll probably see all ya'all more in the fall.
take care, i'll catch up later.

10 comments:

~d said...

Sweet, sweet, Hannah.
Have a wonderful summer.
Pop in whenever you care to.
(most of us...)
will be here!

Love,
~d

Toby said...

Have a great summer, Hannah.

Harmony said...

great happiness..nice blog.

tshsmom said...

I'll keep checking in. I can relate to the working my ass off part. ;)

zydeco fish said...

Sounds very exhausting. Good luck :-)

Steph said...

Awww!

I'll check ya later then. Take care.

hannah said...

'lo folks!
d - thank you hon, trying so very hard. i will be consistently back in a few months

toby - thank you darlin'

gupta - thank you, much appreciated. and welcome.

mom - from reading your posts, i definitely know that you can relate. hope your summer is good, and not too stressful.

fish - i'm used to it, but thanks for the luck, i'm sure i'll need it.

steph - always love the attention, and you take care too, just be careful.

tshsmom said...

I'm happy to see that you haven't worked yourself into the ground yet!
Our daughter's family is coming for a visit in 2 weeks, so we'll actually be taking 4 WHOLE DAYS off!!

wallycrawler said...

Have a good summer beautiful !

hannah said...

mom - that's great, enjoy the time off!
i'm not quite in the ground yet, but getting close. trigger keeps yelling at me for putting all of my energy into work and then being in pain and exhuasted the rest of the day.

wally - thank you darlin'! you sure do know how to make a girl's day.