Friday, January 27, 2006

emotions... interesting

so, mayhaps the demons of my past have decided to find more willing prey. i don't know, but i'm releived not to have found any more foliage on the front porch.
new guy, one who doesn't need me to be his income supply, or his sex toy (although i'm more than willing, but it's a two-way thing), or his entertainment, or his keeper. he seems to be considering making nice with his old friend. you know, the kind that sucks your will to live? that would be interesting, i don't play well with those who have fucked me over. angel found that out quickly enough. *chuckle*
not the point, on to happier things.

drifting contentedly on the streams
of steady jobs and frequent phone calls.
complacent water but for the few ripples,
smoothed over by the murmurs of affection.
nights spent in happiness, with my everything,
passion like no other,
breathtaking, giving,
loving.
and later, with his arm under my shoulder
and one around my waist,
staring, drifting, floating
in those eyes,
the closeness of skin on skin,
and the feel of his heart beating
against my bare chest.

life is good right now, and that's all i can ask for.

3 comments:

wallycrawler said...

"Congrats" !

I'm a little jealous cause in my life , it's a hard cold Canadian winter and it's so lonely up here . All I have to do is watch the ice flows drift across my window , hoping they don't take me and my family with them . It's very bleak and foreboding . I'm scared !

"Have a nice night" ! LOL .Sa

Broken Vings said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
wallycrawler said...

WA?